Friday, March 22, 2013

Holy Spirit the Comforter...

When temptation come their is  a way, there is always victory in Jesus (Phil. 4;13) and from( I John 1:8,9)

Remember how important it is to hide God's Word in our hearts so the Holy Spirit can recall it when we need it. Be sensitive to the Holy Spirit leading.

One of the greatest ways God changes me is by His Word. He always pick's the right Scripture at the right time. What a reason for staying in His Word daily, reading, studying, devouring it. And then what a challenge to stay so sensitive to the Holy Spirit's speaking to me, that He can reach down and recall just exactly what I need at the very minute I need it!

That's the comfort I get God always bring back scriptures when you need it the most.
Thank You Lord for the Holy Spirit that Lives within me.



No comments:

Post a Comment