Friday, February 3, 2017

Nana's Firemen's Cap!

Here is the pattern I designed after a firemen wanted me to knit up a hat for him. (Once I see him he will be picking out a name for this  cap as well.) so many of you have blessed me so on your interest in the pattern. I'm so a giver so this is for you all. Someday maybe I will see or find away to sell my patterns. But for know I shower you with this. Please leave a comment and take a photo of your hat once done. Would love to see your finish knitted project.

Needle size 6 about (191 yards of handspun yarn)had 206 yard spun up and had 95 yards lefts)
CO 60
Row 1: K2; P2
Row 2 & 3; sl 1, increase, k2;p2 across
Row 4 & 5; sl 1, k2, p2 across
Contiune rows 2-5 until you have 71 stitches or desire length for neck too ear.
CO 25 join in round (total 96 stitches)
Continue rows 2-5 once more or again desire length.
Knit around until measures 5 to 5 1/2 inches
start to decrease: for top of cap
Row 6; *k10, k2 tog., pm, rep from * around
Row 7; k around
Row 8; *k 9, k2 tog. pm, rep from * around
Row 9; k around
Row 10; *k8, k2 tog. pm, rep from * around
continue decreasing in this matter until you have around 40 stitches lefts.
weave  ends. block your cap
there you have it.
Hope you all enjoy this pattern.




Please do not publish or sell this  pattern. Thank you.

God Bless and looking forward too seeing your finish protect..
hugs Deb

2 comments: