1. O Lord, don't rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your rage.
2. Have compassion on me, Lord , for I am weak. Heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony.
3. I am sick at heart. How long, O Lord until you restore me?
4. Return, O Lord, and rescue me. Save me because of your unfailing love.
5. For the dead do not remember you. Who can praise you from the grave?
6. I am worn out from sobbing. All night I flood my bed with weeping, drenching it with my tears.
7. My vision is blurred by grief; my eyes are worn out because of all my enemies.
8. Go away, all you who do evil, for the Lord has heard my weeping.
9. The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord will answer my prayer.
10. May all my enemies be disgraced and terrified, May they suddenly turn back in shame.
What comfort God rescue us....helps us.....