Wanted to share this recipe from MaryJanesFarm. What a great magazine to get if you can. Lot's of down to earth ideas and so much more.
Here is the recipe:
3/4 cups honey
3/4 cup sugar
1 t. salt
1/2 cup water
3 quarts popped popcorn
2 T. melted butter
1. Add sugar, salt and water to a 3 quart pot and stir until liquid reaches 300F, which will be a very brittle stage.
2. Add honey slowly, stirring until blended.
3. Cook until liquid reaches 240 (about one minute)
4. Pull liquid over popcorn and mix with a wooden spoon.
5. Working quickly, drop two large spoonfuls of popcorn onto a buttered cookie sheet.
6. As they cool, form into balls (rub fingers in butter to keep the popcorn from sticking to your hands.)
YUMMY!!! Hope you enjoy this recipe!!
Please check out MaryJanesFarm you will love it , oh and it would be a wonderful gift for your loved ones..
Merry Christmas to All,